Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tagged : The Poisoned Chalice of Blogging

The poisoned chalice has been passed to me; I have been tagged Colin & Carol of Mediterranean Garden Spain. So here I go with 5 things you probably don't know about me:


  • I am currently obsessed by Jyte

  • I can't start the day without coffee and Dilbert

  • I started my working life as an electrician

  • The best book I've read is The Brothers Karamazov By Fyodor Dostoevsky

  • I've been married for 18 years and two weeks


So now it's my turn to tag someone : Pam of Digging

3 comments:

LadyLuz said...

Hi to you from due south of Colin/Carol in Spain. Being nosy, I had to pop by when I read that Colin had passed the tag on to you.

I love the rambling plant over your pergola. Is it Brugmansia/Datura. How long did it take to get it like this? Really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your long and happy marriage! I've got almost as many married years as you, at 17 years.

Well, that's one thing you didn't know about me, but I'm going to pass on the rest of the "poisoned chalice." I've done a few memes in my time, so I'm not averse, but just can't do every one. ;-)

Are you enjoying lovely fall weather yet? It's coming on spring here in Texas.

geekglue said...

To ladyluz thanks for taking a look. Still trying to pin down the climber. Pretty sure it's neither Brugmansia or Datura. It is gorgeous when it flowers. But the flowers only last about a week. The plant was there before we moved in. But it was still reaching the top of the post. We put up some wires for it to run along. Unfortunately, the wires were too thin for the weight it now has. Come winter I'll be giving this a big makeover.

Hi Pam, weather here is still hot summer weather. With many days in the mid to high 30's (C). It's starting to cool a little. But we don't usually see the last hot day until Easter. Spring is my favorite season. The days are sunny but not hot and everywhere is new growth. Enjoy ;o)